Enhancing New Hire Program at Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health’s PET (Positron Emission Tomography) Manufacturing division needed to engage and train 300 associates, across 37 sites on how to use a validated SP systems for Materials Receiving, Inventory Management, and Plant Maintenance.
Navigator facilitated development of OCM strategy, including communications, manager leadership activities and learning curriculum. Navigator worked closely with managers and leaders to engage the organization and deliver tools and resources to support the implementation of new business processes and application to align with the business unit strategy.
Our Solution included:
- Development of OCM strategy focused on communications and manager leadership
- Delivery of communications and tools for managers to support change effort
- Design of a sustainable blended learning curriculum
- Development of over 20 e-learning courses, 25 interactive simulations and 20 self-paced exercises completed in a training sandbox
- Delivery of 100% of the curriculum, including the assessments through Cardinal Health’s Learning Management System
Navigator successfully designed and developed a solution that seamlessly took the place of their ineffective and cumbersome new hire program. This significantly reduced the time it would take a new hire to be productive in SAP (from weeks to hours). Employee satisfaction is up and new hire employee effectiveness has risen.