Helped a State Transform Their HR Line of Business by Leveraging an Enterprise SaaS Solution
Navigator partnered with a Mid-Atlantic State to plan for and manage the implementation and operation of a new statewide personnel system.
Specific initiatives include:
- Providing HCM Business Process Subject Matter experts to define to-be best practice human resources processes to support new HR system.
- Led workshops for 17 distinct business areas (Personnel Transactions, Recruiting, Position Control, Classification and Salary, Employee Relations, EEO, Performance Evaluations, Contractual Workers, Training Administration, Benefits Administration, Medical Services, Timekeeping, Labor Distribution, Payroll, FMLA/Leave of Absence, Manager Self-Service, Employee Self-Service, ) to gather and document future state business processes; documentation included detailed Process Definition Requirements (PDR’s) and swim-lane Visio diagrams.
- Led both the business process and OCM work streams for the implementation of Phase 1 – (SaaS) recruiting solution
- Led a project to estimate and develop a detailed implementation and operations budget/schedule for the planed statewide HCM implementation.
- Provided HCM Functional Manager to the State’s PMO for Phase II SaaS HCM vendor evaluation and selection.
- Providing HCM Functional Manager to the State’s PMO for Phase II SaaS HCM Implementation and Rollout responsible for:
- Leading design with SaaS vendor resources to ensure product delivery meets State business requirements.
- Identification and documentation of reporting requirements.
- Development and execution of legacy to SaaS product data conversion plan.
- Development and execution of Unit, System and User-Acceptance Testing.
- Working with Training team on development and review of end-user training materials.
- Working with Change Management team on development and review of change readiness communications and materials.