Enhancing Operational Excellence at The Ohio State University
The Ohio State University has an aging financials system, People Soft Financials 8.4, and required and independent third party assessment resulting in the best of 3 recommendations.
Navigator Management Partners engaged with leaders across The Ohio State University and Wexner Medical System to establish a vision, identify a set of strategic goals, analyze peer schools, and develop a number of key decision criteria by which to score the options and develop a recommendation.
Navigator provided the following tangible support to assist the University in their planning efforts:
- Collaborated to determine the appropriate timeline options
- Determined the scope of the project
- Provided options to consider for analysis
- Developed software options analysis
- Suggested a project approach
- Shared the total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Recommendation and suggested next steps
Navigator Management Partners provided a recommendation on the best possible option to address the University’s aging financials system. Navigator played a key role in the software selection process, and is now working with the University to implement the recommended solution, Workday.