Professional Services Business Strategy and Execution
The Council for Professional Recognition (“the Council”) promotes improved performance and recognition of professionals in the early childhood education of children, through the award of the Child Development Associate credential. To effectively serve the existing client base and to manage expansion opportunities, the Council looked to Navigator to implement the next generation IT solution that would drive efficiencies in business operations, leverage modern systems functionality, and position the organization for growth.
The Council’s operation was uniquely tied together and required a holistic view to the analysis and design phases of work. Navigator was able to take an approach that analyzed all 8 business units and the unique relationships between each. This approach enabled The Council to transition away from a paper driven operation to a single source, online, and customer centric solution.
Over the course of the 14 week engagement, Navigator was able to deliver high-value and immediate impacts. These included:
- A comparative analysis of The Council's 2020 business strategy for each business units goals, objectives, and desired outcomes
- A capture of current state processes, pain points, tools used, and requested improvements
- Analysis of root causes, prioritization, recommendations, and quick wins that would eventually be implemented
- A RFP assessment for IT platform selection that would align proposed future state business processes
- A Change Management & Training approach that ensured a high adoption rate of the system, data, and improved operational processes