Partnering to Provide Best-in-Class
We understand that we cannot be the expert in all technology service and product needs. Therefore, we partner with outside organizations who ARE the industry leaders. We are committed to meeting and exceeding our clients' needs and sometimes partnering with an outside vendor is the way to do just that.
Prosci® Authorized Training Provider
As 1 of only 4 Prosci® Authorized Training Providers in the United States, Navigator has demonstrated commitment and leadership in change management—specifically, in helping our clients build their own change capacity to further their organizational goals.
We conduct Prosci courses that are tailored to specific client audiences:
See more about our Prosci Training
- Certification Program (3 days) - for people responsible for managing change
- Coaching Program (1 day) - for Managers and Supervisors that have specific responsibility for managing staff
- Sponsor Program (4- 6 hours) - for Executives, Senior Leaders and Project Sponsors
- Orientation Program (1 day) - for front-line employees
- Delivering Project Results (4-6 hours) - for project teams, project managers and leaders who are expected to deliver outcomes where significant change is expected
Workday Services, Advisory Services, and AMS Partner
Navigator's expanded partnership with Workday, a critical part of our cloud-based strategy, positions us to help organizations more effectively manage their most important assets – their finances and people:
- As a Workday Services Partner, we help education and government customers deploy Workday Financial Management, Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workday Student.
- As a Workday Advisory Services Partner, we advise clients in a number of areas surrounding the adoption of Workday Financial Management, Workday HCM and Workday Student.
- As a Workday Application Management Services (AMS) Partner, we provide the operational support that allows clients to focus on business transformation, growth, customer satisfaction, and get maximum value out of their Workday investment.
Oracle Gold Partner
Being an Oracle Gold Partner requires a strong technical capability as well as a track record of successful projects and satisfied customers. As an Oracle Gold Partner, we develop and implement products and services across Oracle’s entire portfolio of products, which encompasses database, middleware, storage, software-as-a-service (SaaS) and server systems as well as packaged applications and industry solutions.
We receive discounts on training, limited free assessment/exam vouchers, and access to Oracle account representatives, technical support service requests and My Oracle Support updates for all products, allowing us to better serve you in your Oracle assessment, implementation or upgrade.
SAP Silver Partner within PartnerEdge® Program
This program gives partners access to resources, services and benefits that help Navigator build and maintain a successful partnership with SAP and optimize business results for clients. Navigator helps customers design, implement and integrate SAP solutions; optimize business processes; and provide strategic business consultation.
Navigator is an authorized integration partner for SAP Cloud HCM.
Tableau Alliance Partner
Navigator is a Tableau Alliance Partner. Whether you are just starting your business intelligence journey or looking to add innovative solutions to your existing BI capabilities, Navigator has experienced consultants who can help take your data and turn it into visualized, actionable information. We have experience with dashboard building, data source modeling, as well as rolling out Tableau to organizations.
Cloudera Hadoop Partner
Navigator’s partnership with Cloudera enables us to bring you Hadoop architecture and solution skills. We can help you design and implement a Hadoop based Enterprise Data Hub or Data Lake, platform for analytics, or platform for applications using Cloudera’s market leading Hadoop distribution. Our partnership allows us to bring your organization our trained resources, relationships, use cases, and knowledge of market and product trends.