Oracle Student Management Cloud is here! It comes with a virtual assistant named Luci. Designed from scratch, Oracle Student Management Cloud is not your traditional Student Information System (SIS). It provides the transactional functionality of today’s SIS, but it is designed with the 21st
century student in mind. It incorporates key features, such BYOD (bring your own device), working on PCs, tablets and smartphones with apps, an “Amazon” consumer-like experience, social engagement, collaboration and chat, and real-time access to your information.
After months of designing, building, and testing, your organization is finally live on Workday. Now you’re faced with a new set of questions:
- Is my team well equipped and structured to handle the needs of the organization?
- How will my team get the skill sets necessary to support the bi-yearly Workday releases and adapt to organizational changes?
- How will our organization decide what the roadmap and future functionality rollout will look like?
- How will I handle attrition on my team in this competitive market?
- Do I need a Workday Support Partner? How can they help me realize my return on investment (ROI)?
Navigator Management Partners has helped clients answer these questions for years.